OldIce Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mykah18's Mod Application [Rejected]

4 posters

Go down

mykah18's Mod Application [Rejected] Empty mykah18's Mod Application [Rejected]

Post by mykah18 Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Gender (yes, we must know):Male

Where are you from:Florida

What languages do you speak:English only

Tell us a little bit about yourself:Home-schooled.. have lots of free time..likes guns..loves hacks..and in the 7th grade.

How many hours can you contribute each day and which days:
everyday of the week form 11:am to 9:pm

How would you rate your behaviour in chat, and why (1 being bad, to 10 being flawless):
i have my moments so 7
Any previous experience with any kind of moderation: 
Yes i was a developer on 3 different servers
What has motivated you to apply for a staff position on OldIceCraft:
i like watching small servers grow and i wanted to be a part of this servers grouth so im applying before every one else does...
Why should we choose you to become a Moderator:
i have hacks and i know how to disable them.. i'm good at setting perms..without oping every one. I move fast and I can get to people who need help ASAP,I see some changes being made that could help alot.
In what ways could you positively contribute to the community:
to be honest..I think what i would do would be small to you guys but big to the normal player..like disabling hacks fixing bugs..providing help ASAP.. being online all the time..inviting..
Do you agree to help any and all players who request your assistance, even if you are not accepted? Explain why this is important:
Yes..Its importnant because if there's a problem and a moderator is just sitting there messing around either 1. who every needs help will leave and take there friends with them. or 2.will keep using bug and possibly break server.. or 3. Make other staff members look bad or get lots of complaints. 
Any additional informational you'd like to add:i hope i get accepted Very Happy

mykah18

Back to top Go down

mykah18's Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: mykah18's Mod Application [Rejected]

Post by DragoNugget Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:50 pm

Positive from me
we need people active like you
Waiting the Owner
DragoNugget
DragoNugget
Admin
Admin

http://oldicecraft.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

mykah18's Mod Application [Rejected] Empty Re: mykah18's Mod Application [Rejected]

Post by DanFTW Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Uh Hi myakah18, Im DanFTW (Mod) Unfortunately, for me I don't like the application, its to simple, for my liking, You also state that you have hacks and use them, which to me does not sound good because, me personally would hate kicking / jailing someone who would like to become MOD, but its up to DragoNugget and old_alphabet. Smile

DanFTW
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by old_Alphabet Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:32 pm

Rejected

old_Alphabet
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by DragoNugget Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:34 pm

Locked and moved to Rejected Applications
DragoNugget
DragoNugget
Admin
Admin

http://oldicecraft.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down